Monday, April 4, 2011

Shriya Saran The Perfect Seductress


I believe shes the sexiest of all. starting from top she has got a charming face, sweet juicy lips, extraordinary curvaceous from neck to navel, nicest pair of assets (one can stare her for life time), bootylicious thighs and bottom, super sexy figure. I AM MAD ABOUT HER.
"She should change her name to SHRIYA SIREN"
(i still believe a lot can be written about praising this beauty)

I want a date with this siren where she'll be allowed to sit only on my lap only. i request her to wear a short skirt and a low cut t-short.  we will start with a chat and do cuddling for the whole night. i'll feed her with my hand. i 'll not eat anything bcos i want to comfort her by all means. I'll definitely kiss her on face, lips, neck and 'll rest in her warm arms. Nothing more than this. This is my dream date with Shriya Siren.


























































































































1 comment: